From:
Nikki virgin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 16:32:10 EDT
hi guys,
thanks for the cards and warm fuzzie feelings.  It is hard to cause we
gave away 2 of the other ferrets the same weekend that we were ferret
fostering.  thanks for careing.

So we are down to Moki(my sweatheart and truest fuzzie friend), Widget(
my wild and crazy ferret) and Slinky ( my sweet naked albino that is very
loving) and the are of course my babies(well except my own 20mnth old).

NIKKI

Has anyone elses seen the stomache tumours with adrenal or was it just a
glitch?

I will be out of town for a week or more.  Moki is coming with me and my
hubby will be taking care of the others during the week.

NIKKI