From:
"POSEN, DAYNA (MAN)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:20:44 -0500
I am searching for people who live in the Manitowoc, WI area who would
like to help organize a fuzzie "circus" for the spring.  This would be
fun for the fuzzies and extra fun for the humans because we would get to
watch the ferts act like clowns.  I would do it myself but I don't even
know where to start and if anyone would even come.  Please excuse the
word circus, I do not mean to imply animal abuse.  I use it to imply that
our clowns would entertain us humans.  It would be more like a fuzzie
fair.  No, that doesn't sound good.  How about a fuzzie union.

E-mail me with a reply at [log in to unmask]

We love ferrets,
Dayna, and Gonzo