Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 07:49:47 -0800
I read the post as to why they thought about putting the old dog down.  I
think the vet is right, she sounds like the type of dog that would mourn
and eventually die of a broken heart.  It would be cruel not to.  I have
had quite a few animals that loved another one and went through the
mourning process when the others died.  At her age I wouldn't want to put
her through it.  I think that although it sounds bad it would have been
the best thing if you are unable to keep her.

Now that everyone has seen the rest of the story I hope the opinions stop
because that has to be a bad spot to be in.

Molly
Wilson's Feed and Stock
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/SuburbanSt/wilsons-feed-stock/index.html