From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:30:08 -0500
There's 3 ferrets in dire needs of a home. Not sure where they are
located as someone sent me an email that I need to help these kids but
I'm closed. Time is running out for them.

her email addy is [log in to unmask]

Have permission to post.

--
Sandi,..formerly Heaven Scent
And these need a home as well.

Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice

Hi my name is AnnMarie and i live in ocean springs, ms..I have 2
ferrets that are in need of rescuing.. i have tried many attempts to
find them homes but no luck on the right person.. i will not give these
guys to just anyone who wants them..i know that you have to be educated
on these animals in order to keep them happy and healthy. i have
contacted many people on a rescue place close to me and cant find one
iam hoping that manybe you can help me... i have had them for a year
now so iam guessing they are about 3 yrs old now.. but i have to let
them go for my husband is allergic to them and just dont have the time
anymore to care for them.. iam hoping you can help me..