Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 13:30:58 +1300
I'm wondering exactly what DOES cause all the adrenal problems we see
today?  Is it the food?  Is it early neutering?  Is it genetics?  Is it
stress??  Just WHY is this problem so prevalent today?

What I'm looking for is YOUR input.  I'm hoping to put up a list of
questions for owners of adrenal ferrets to find out in detail about their
furbabies.  What they've been eating, where they came from, how old they
were when they started showing signs, and as much as I can possibly put
together of the lifestyle of these animals.  I can't do this without your
help.

Everyone who has an opinion on this subject, feel free to send me a note
saying just what you think may cause this.  Do you think it's early
neutering?  Why?  Do you think it's food?  Why?  If you feel it's stress
or hours of sunlight or pollution, please send me your suggestions.  I'm
hoping to put this list of questions together in short order, and need as
many suggestions in as short a time as possible.  Please send all responses
to [log in to unmask] or to [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance :o)

Sam