From:
Candi Gerritson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 23:33:17 EST
Dooks all I received a message yesterday from a man trying to find homes
for his two ferrets.

Fred is 6-7 years old he is a sable healthy boy.

Ivan is 3-4 years old, he is blind and a cinnamon color.

Now one of these guys needs to be an only ferret as he is very
temperamental but I didn't get which one it is.  However he doesn't bother
cats.  The owner said they are both very sweet ferrets and love to give
kisses and be carried around, real snuggle bug.  These ferrets are located
in central Iowa.  They have their own cages and all supplies to go with
them.  They are both current on their shots and the owner said they have
both had all their blood work done and everything is normal.  If you know
of anyone who would be interested in starting with ferrets with some
guidance from ferret folks please email me and I will send you the
information.  People this guy only has until the end of this month so we
have to move FAST!  Lets get this ferret community to pull together and
place these old timers.  I don't want them to go through double shelter
shock by coming here then going to their new homes.  Email me, call
whatever it takes.

Dooks & Crooks Ferret Rescue
Candi Gerritson
2812 Arbor Street