From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 07:57:05 EST
>Hobbs has been a very docile fuzzbutt until recently.  For the last
>month he has occasionally bit me.  A few times he drew blood.  This
>morning he attacked my daughters shoe.

William, I'm so sorry to hear that Hobbs' behavior has changed so
dramatically.  I'm not a vet, but I believe you're following the right
course in having him tested for adrenal disease.

My very best wishes that all works out well for  you and Hobbs.

Love on your fuzzies!
Fran

Please visit my  website
Check my EVENTS page