From:
Judy Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 05:46:11 -0800
Paddy, I think you must have a very wonderful hooman.  I'm from a "local
breeder" so my beginning is much different.  However, I don't think where
you are from should be important only who you are.  Peoples are always
telling my hooman that "local breeders" should not raise ferrets, but then
where would I be?  I loves my hooman and play with her every chance I get.
Love and blessings to you no matter where you came from.

Moonsong Ice Storm (Icy to my friends)