From:
eri garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 2009 23:34:11 -0600
I want to thank every one of you who has responded to my query about
blood testing. I received MANY answers, and a lot of great ideas on how
to accomplish getting a sample from my little guy, including getting
it from the tip of the tail, using the SIDE of the pad instead of the
thicker bottom (makes sense, since I use the side of my finger when I
test myself), warming the pad first, and so forth. I think that the
meter I'm using for him is fine, because it requires only a small
sample (and yes, his monitor is different from mine, i.e., I use one
for myself and a different one for him).

I'll try a few things this weekend and let y'all know how it goes.

THANK YOU!! :)

~Eri, Indy, Siri, and Pixie

--
/\_/\