From:
Nancy Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2011 10:00:32 -0800
I know this is mostly for anyone that breeds but an interesting note is
that, as in dogs, the jills milk can be tested daily for it's PH level
to look for early signs of mastitis. I am doing a written diary this
year to augment what I have already done in the past so if anyone is
interested in the final information let me know.

Nancy ParkFerrettownUSA.comFerretown.com