From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:06:38 -0600
This is Susie Lee for The Ferret And Dove Sanctuary, Inc. and from all
of us, including 39 ferrets, 14 domestic doves and 1 stubborn pigeon
(heck, no, he won't go! :) and 7 cats, 1 dog and 2 hamsters, we want to
extend our best wishes to everyone to have a wonderful Thanksgiving and
our own heartfelt thanks for all the wonderful cards sent by so many in
support of our roles as Shelter GrandMom and GrandDad.  Also extra thanks
for the gift certificate for the ferrets' supplies...just when we really
needed it for them!  We simply cannot thank everyone enough!