From:
Vicky Kuruc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 02:44:16 +0000
My apologies to BIG,

ARGH, It really looks like that this needs to be going personal and off
the list.  Kim had a bad mishap with her ferret, yes the ferret was
injured, but is recovering, and a lesson learned, any animal can injure
another and supervision when different species live together is probably
always a good idea even if there has never been a problem, they are
intellectually immature like our children :P.

WE ALL LOVE FERRETS, please don't put others down when they tell about a
mishap, it will keep people from wanting to talk on the FML about it.  We
all LEARN from others mistakes.  And I am pretty sure that any person who
has a mishap, (all that I've seen on the list) wish it hadn't happened.
We need to be less inclined to critisize, I doubt any that respond
negatively to these posts can "beat them up" about it any worse than they
are "beating themselves up", the person who had the mishap just needs to
talk about it.  If you want to say something that isn't "nice" type it
out, walk away, come back, reword, walk away, come back and reread and
then if you still want to send it, DO IT TO THEIR PERSONAL EMAIL.

THIS IS NOT DIRECTED TO ANYONE REGARDING KIM.  But this IS DIRECTED to
all who feel the need to slam someone else while they are down.  Were
that we were all perfect, but you know what, WE AREN'T.

Please remember the list is to HELP others and not degrade, belittle or
in any other way hurt them.  It is for the LOVE OF FERRETS.  I don't know
who the pooflingers are so I'm not slamming them, I only know Kim from
her posts on the list so I don't really know her either, I don't know
anything about the apparent "bad feelings" between them and Kim and I
don't really want to.  Just please be nice to each other on the list and
take "bad feelings" off list.

I'm sure Kim and the pooflingers all love ferrets and only want the best
for our chosen fur companions.  We need to pull together as a ferret
community, with all the bad stuff that goes on out there with regards to
our fur babies, we don't need it in here :{.  If we can't love each other
then can we at least tolerate each other for our ferrets sakes?

I'm not trying to incur anyone's wrath just asking for negativaty to be
taken off list unless it directly affects the health and welfare of our
fur babies like the rescues who really do come from horrible situations
and not from a loving fur mom who had a mishap, but with this said I will
put on my asbestos suit and lurk again.  I have no hard feelings for
anyone on the list, only admiration for all those who have taken a stand
to love Ferrets and protect them from slander and physical harm, which I
would like to assume is all on this list.

Vicky
"Ferret-Proof isn't"