From:
Milliesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2011 21:52:30 -0600
Ok folks. here is a list of the cities I have mailed beds to (most were
done before asking for donations on the postage - we have spent over
$400). THANK YOU to those who have made donations towards the ones I
am to send later, AFTER CHRISTMAS.

Here is a list of the areas pkgs went to. I don't mind a bit if you
want to donate the postage and contact them to let them know you did
since I had already mailed quite a few before my email went on the FML,
(the brilliant flash when I realized I was in over my head with the
postage) .Many wrote to request for some I had already mailed to. Did
that make sense............in other words, any reimbursement will help
us. It averaged between $15 and $18 I don't think any were over $20 and
this was 18 beds for over half those that were sent out. GROUND FedEx
and Ground UPS.

Wood Ridge, NJ; Tallahassee, Fl; Virginia Beach, Va; Kirkland, Il;
Irvin, Ca; New Era, Mi; Streetsboro, Oh; Gardnerville, NV;
Centerburg, Oh; Holbrook, Ma; New Castle, Pa; Parkon, Ma; Enola, Pa;
Harleysville, Pa; Naples, NY; Caldwell, Idaho; Casselberry, Fl;
Jacksonville, Fl; Show Low, Az; Hortonville, Wi; Columbia, MD;
Pittsburgh, Pa; Denver, Co; Tallahassee, Fl;  Buxton, Maine;
Quincy, Il; Austin, Tx; The Woodlands, Tx and I think that is it.
32 of them.

somewhere I laid the tablet down listing those I will be mailing beds
to (these I can put cards in saying who donated the postage). Will
list those cities and states when I find it. I think there will be
plenty for everyone who requested them and probably some to spare.

Millie and her Danes at the
Texas Ferret Lovers Rescue
www.txferretrescue.org