From:
Death Adder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 18:09:30 +0100
>From:    joan joany <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferrets in California
>
>I found this quote in an article I was reading.  I have to admit I don't
>follow politics but I think what I read was a good thing.  Does this
>perhaps mean that Californians will be a step closer to being able to
>legally own ferrets if what he said becomes a reality?

Well if Arny gets in then the answer is "YES"...

He has always been animal friendly and the anti-ferret law is seen as a
gross waste of time and paper to keep a non-venomous, non-aggressive and
missrepresented pet illegal.  That causes the 450,000 ferret owners in CA
to be outlaws.  This will be taken down as laws that have no true merit
fall to the layside , usually.

What Arnold is trying to push is the needless departments that already
exsist federally.  In other words why have two EPA's when the federal
epa works as best as it could?  This means that some people will lose
work but heck , they really didn't have a purpose anyway.  Streamlining
government works.  So lets push for his vote.

Mark