From:
Hugo Morin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 08:54:49 -0500
Hi everyone,

it's me again, asking for help, again.

I may be having a little problem with Diablo again.  One of his front
teeth, the left one, is growing out of is mouth.  So that when is mouth
is closed that big 'canine' tooth is out.  At first we tought it was cute.
But now it seems to hut him.  He has the strangest habit of chewing with
nothing in his mouth he when he does that, we hear a little swooshing sound
that seems to come for his tooth rubbing on his 'outside upper lip'.  The
right tooth is right where it should be.  And I'm a little concerned
because he sleeps a lotm and when I say a lot, it seems like 20+ hours a
day.  When we are not home he is kept in a cage, a 4X2X2 approx.  cage.  Is
there something that can be done for this ?  I can't imagine having the
little guy put on 'braces' (is that the correct spelling?)...

Anyway, today I am calling a vet that's supposed to be well informed about
ferrets, but please send me anything you can on the subject.

Desperately,
Hugo