From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:33:09 -0600
>As a side note about the FAA I have not heard of a sucessful transport
>done by them in the last five years.

Guess I shouldn't tell you about my two sweet shelter babies. They came
all the way from VA to NM via the FAA. Their former owners didn't want
them. Can't imagine why. Amber is an exuberant little girl, with a love
of feet. Kovu could kiss you forever, though he is a bit scared of fast
movement. We picked them up in the first snow of the season. I can't
thank the drivers enough for bringing me two joyful creatures of mirth.
It wasn't publicized, so I guess not many knew. Just me, the FAA
drivers and two cute ferrets. Oh, and the folks at the rest stop we
went to on the way home.

Sandy and the Dook City Gang
Rainbow Crew; Chelsea, Valentine, Jasmine, Tasha, Boris, Taz, Sugar and
Honey