From:
Sharon McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 11:24:09 EST
Hi.  I have not posted here yet.  So I would like to introduce myself.  Some
people have seen me on the alt.pets.ferrets newsgroup.  My name is Sharon.
I live in NJ and I am owned by 2 cute little ferrets.  Woobie is a male
sable 3 years old that I got from a pet store a friend of mine owns.  He was
dropped off at the pet store one day by a man whose granddaughter "lost
interest" in him.  He was around 6 mos old when I got him.  He has had ECE 3
times and almost didn't live to tell about it.  He also is still growing
back his hair on his tail after his adrenal surgery 2 months ago.  Princess
I also got from a pet store.  They regarded her as being "extremely
viscious" and they were getting ready to return her to the breeder.  She was
only about 7 weeks old and still had her stitches.  I was afraid they would
just put her to sleep or something because she was of no value to them if
she was already fixed.  So I took her home (at half price may I add).  She
is now 2 years old, and has never been sick.  My question is..  Princess's
rectum has been swollen.  I have no idea why.  What is a prolapsed rectum
and could this be what it is?  Any knowledge would be helpful.  Thanks Alot

Sharon, Woobie and Princess
The cutest pair in the world  http://members.aol.com/raysgirl00/index.html