From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 05:26:38 -0500
Hello all.  It is 5:19am in the morning and I got up to read my FML as it
is my very first priority each day.  I just have to tell everyone about
Rusty's progress.  I have written several people personally but there are
always those I miss.  Folks, he is doing stupendous.  The weight gain is
now becoming noticeable and the energy level is really up there.  I am
just beside myself with joy for this little fighter and a fighter he is.
If I was to show you some of the pictures I took of him after he came out
of hospital number 1 you would be saddened at what you saw.  I have been
taking pics of him for documentary purposes.

The pics I take now show just how much improvement has taken place.  I am
comparing and contrasting these pics and it brings a smile to my face.
Troy Lynn saved my babies life.  She gave him a chance he would not have
had otherwise.  Everyone of you have helped so much in so many supportive
ways.  You are all angels.  Kat's afghan is spectacular if you have not
yet seen it.  This woman's talents are truly gifts from God and she
shares them so unselfishly.  So I send you all my best and those ferret
pennies are on their way!  I am hoping to see them in my mail box by this
coming weeks end and there are plenty more a coming if anyone else out
there wants to purchase them.  The money I have made so far has bought my
Rusty his Dasani Purified Water and all the necessary gravy ingredients
and his meds.  You guys, Rusty belongs to you too:-) He is such a dear
ferret.

Diane