From:
"Lange, Sandra SJ" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 15:43:53 +1000
A tradesman from the kitchen company came around today to do some finishing
touches to my new kitchen.  While he was there, I had picked Clover up
from sleep, and left Princess sleeping.  I was closing the front door
behind him every time he went in and out, but hadn't yet told him to watch
out himself.  So when I went to get Princess to show her off as well, she
wasn't in her bed.

He helped me look for Princess, inside and out.  Finally he had to leave.

To make a long story short, after an hour I knocked on the neighbours door
in case anyone was home, (no cars in driveway), I turn around, squeak the
toy mouse a few more times, look down their driveway, and see her coming
round the corner of the neighbours garage.  She doesn't see me till I
squeak a few more times!  That gets her attention.

After many kisses, and treat, I finally let her go inside, and off she
trotted to stash the toy mouse!

In two years, two unintended outside adventures; one each.  Is that a good
record or not?  I think not.

It was my own fault she got out this time.  - I either should not have
disturbed them at all, or put them both in a cage.

Sandra, Clover, Princess and Gemma