Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2010 20:08:40 -0700
Hi,
I've already chosen the Oregon Ferret Shelter to receive a gift, but I
can't choose a ferret. I've never been good at making decisions. Could
someone please help me to choose just the right fuzzy? I'm totally
blind, and I really have no idea what all ten fuzzies look like. From
what I've been told, one fuzzy is nearly completely bald, and another
looks like a skeleton. Another has a swollen neck from lymphoma
according to her bio.

All of their profiles are so heartwrenching.

The OFS kids are located atferretgivingtree.com on pages 21 and
22. They can also be found by using the menu on the Giving Tree's
homepage.

Randie