From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 1996 14:56:13 -0800
After having read many postings on various food brands and there quality I
wanted to share the results that I found with using Totally Ferret. After
not being satisfied at the quality of 8 in 1 and unable to find any
Sheppard and Greene locally I dished out the $55 and bought Totally Ferret.
I have to say that after 5 weeks of using Totally Ferret the coat on my
older boy is much softer than my 12 week old's.  I have had Mishak since
July and he was a rescue with brittle fur from malnutrition.  His coat had
gotten better ever since but now he is so soft and beautiful.  My friend
who split the bag with me had the same results on her two ferrets which she
has had for up to 2 years.  I am now sold on the value of the food I just
wish it wasn't so expensive.

[AN]