From:
Gilles Payeur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 1997 13:12:26 PST

"Which is better, Hills Science diet or Iams for our fuzzies?"

I'm no expert but I feed my ferret Hills Science diet c/d for cats, in order
to prevent the formation of bladder'stones.  I dont think that Iams have
that kind of food, I think it's sold only by vets.

I also heard that kitten food was good for ferrets.  If someone has more
infos, I'd really be interested.

Thanks,
G. Samson.