From:
Laura Ginter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 1996 23:08:01 -0800
Hello to all.  Thank you everyone for all of the good information that you
have given me.  Just to let you know, Abu was taken in for x-rays and does
not have a blockage, unfortunately he has a rare form of enemia.  The
veterinarian and myself and trying to figure out exactly what to do to help
Abu.  One thing that might have helped to trigger his downfall so fast could
be the Glade Plug-In that I had in my room, so if any of you have this in
your home, PLEASE get rid of them.  Glad Plug-In's and all of the other room
freshners tend to sink towards the ground, sucking the oxygen out of the air
where the little ferts breath.  Abu is also on bottled water and a high
dosage of vitamins right now.  He is currently doing better, but is not yet
back to himself.  This enemia is rare enough that we just are not sure what
to do for him or if he will even make it.  My veterinarian and myself both
appreciate all of your helpful ideas, so if you have more, feel free to send
them this direction.  I am giving copies of many of the things that I am
getting to my vet.  He is getting masses of information (so am I) in a very
short period of time, but hopefully with all of it, we can help get Abu
through this.

Thank you all again for your ideas, support, prayers and words of
encouragement.  If you have any other ideas, feel free to e-mail me at my
home address which is: [log in to unmask]

Love and Dooks,
Laura and Abu