From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 01:01:39 -0700
Hello everyone I'm coming out of lurk mode for a moment today

Snickers did the cutest thing today I dropped a small blue ice pack on
the floor and snickers sniffed it then drapped himself across it.  The
temperature around Portland hit the century mark today and every time I
pulled him off he went straight back and fought me every time I pulled
him off it again.  Shadow when she sniffed it you'd think she stuck her
face in fire by the way she reacted she leaves the stuff alone.  I should
have figured Snickers would react like that to that ice block every time
I open the door to my refrigerator he dashes right into it and I have to
root him out.  Well happy doodles everyone.

David L. Owings
Snickers, Shadow