From:
Heather Updegraff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 23:17:31 -0400
Does anybody have any ferret traveling tips for a seven week old baby fert?
My husband and I are taking a eight hour trip by car down to Tennessee, and
would like to bring the baby Jasmine along with us.  The hotel we are
staying at has lalready okayed it much to my surprise.  We plan on taking
her cage as well as a carrier, but is there anything else we might need?
Also, can ferrets get carsick????

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Heather