From:
Sara Gennusa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:34:27 EST
Hey Guys!
Nibbles helped me dig this poem out of computer and I wanted to sahare
it with all of you.  Please though, this is an original work, so please
don't copy it without my permission.  Hope you guys enjoy!!!

Ode to MJ

Almond eyes and short round face
Epitome of beauty and grace
Staring at me with curiosity
What exactly is it you need from me?

Is a Yogie or some other treat?
Or are you content just to sit at my feet?
An enigma you are, I've learned so far
But there's so much more to who you are.

Curled up like a fox, ball of fuzz,
Always giving me love, just because
Wily and smart beneath all of that fur
An intelligent creature, that's for sure.

No door is safe, no cage locked to tight,
A master of escape, but that's alright
Forgiveness unending, I can't stay mad
At that little imp, no matter how bad.

And as I ponder, I can't help but wonder,
While you pull my plans asunder
If it was destiny for you to own me
And if ever again I can be free

Because a ferret has a power, one very strong
And though you may try you can't fight it for long
Their hypnotic gaze and their determined ways
Ensure you are hopelessly in love all your days.

(6/6/03) Dedicated to MJ by Sara Gennusa

Sincerely, Sara, Nibbles, MJ, Oracle and Gizmo

P.S. Nibbles wants you all to know that I really love all four of my
fuzzbutts the same

P.P.S.  MJ says" Two posts on me, none on the others.  Coincidence?  I
don't think so. ;-)"