From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 22:15:43 EST
>There are a total of 40 babies needing a Santa.  I'm starting to panick
>because it's not that long until Christmas.  All of these babies DESERVE
>to have a Santa.  All of the shelter parents DESERVE to know that we
>love and support them.

Hi all ~

Well I went to the Giving Tree with the stern mindset of "you're only
gonna choose one..." and I choose 3.  You can't just choose one of those
little faces.  One made me cry, and many made me laugh.  It's well worth
the trip for anyone who hasn't visited yet.  It'll make your night, and
giving to one of those angels will help your heart.

Warmly ~
Mary

Herbalist
The Conley Farm - organic herbs