From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 11:51:35 -0400
Hello.  I know the depot and 24 hour lupron was just discussed recently,
when I try to access the archives my system shorts out.  I recall the
24hour once a month lupron being recommended, and the depot form being
warned about since it needed to be used immediately after mixing.

My little Mikette (well, not so little with the huge pred belly!) has
troubles again.  She now has left adrenal problems and just got her first
Lupron shot.  The vet used the depot form but it was frozen, they thawed
it in the syringe while we were there.  She said it is a time release
form and Mikette will get the shot once a month.  Anyone have any
knowledge of this form?  I was wondering about it's effectiveness after
being frozen.

Thanks
Risa