Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2008 22:48:26 -0500
I'm sorry, I mistyped yesterday. I wrote that Diamond's bills "were
the only challenge the shelter". My wireless keyboard has a habit of
misfiring keystrokes and did not record the "n't",? What was supposed
to be typed was that a mutual friend of Dee's and mine told me that
Diamond's bills were NOT the only challenge the shelter faced. All
shelters go through cyles of mini financial hell, that is for certain.
And many of us feel the weight of the old addage, "when it rains it
pours". So, I hope that the raffle goes well for the shelter and for
Diamond.

I was excited to see the update from Dee about Diamond yesterday. It
amazes me what these little guys fight through just to dance one more
day.

To all the other shelter moms, I know that the country is in deep
doo-doo and that some of you ferret-folk are going through the worst of
financial times from loosing hours, money, jobs, and even worse this
year. Unfortunately the road is long. They say that the effects from
the crash(es) this year ... cut backs, lay offs, restructuring, and
closings ... are going to continue for a quite while before we'll even
get a chance to see things get better. I thank you all for not loosing
"heart" along with everything else this year. Thank you for hanging in
there and doing what you can. You all have given me much to be grateful
for this Thanksgiving.

Thoughts will be with all volunteers, rescuers, shelters and their
friends,

Wolfy

ps, To whomever is caring for Diamond today, give her a kiss for me.

Sean and Rocky,
Experience the love:
http://www.wolfysluv.com/sean.html

[Aikidoferret, go check it out and see