From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:39:23 EDT
Tired of being barraged by friends and family who turn their nose up,
cringing at the smell of your ferrets?  TIred of telling them that their
dogs, especially certain breeds, have just as stong of an odor?  I've
got the answer for you!  You've come to the right place.

For the mere cost of a ticket to the symposium, I'll give you one
teenager.  Of course, more than one teenage boy is most effective ... so
be prepared to spring for two tickets.  Simply drop off said teenage boys
to a local skating rink.  Request that said outspoken friends pick the
boys up for you after they've spent an evening out at a local skating
rink.  Then they are to drive them home to babysit as you spend your
evening out all the while laughing with you're ferret friends about the
unfolding plans.  Bring depends our with you for accidents.  I promise
you, they will not make it home without having to roll down the car
windows despite the cold night air this time of year.

When you pick up the boys from your friends house, bring a fur angel.
Grin your worst Grinch-like smile at them, and with your ferret in your
arms, say, "You were saying about offensive odor??"

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com