From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2011 00:17:13 -0500
Tracking for my packages shows they were all delivered over a week
ago. The last package landed 3 days before Christmas. Tracking shows
delivered, but doesn't tell me that a dog didn't run off with a
package. Maybe neighbors stole them? Floods all over the country came
and washed them away? Maybe the postmen needed treats and toys and
blankies and gift certificates and...and stole them, then entered
them as delivered? Yeah, that must be it.

I didn't pay extra to have any of you sign for them. I preferred to
use that money to put more packages of N-bones in your gifts.

I have had exactly ONE ferrent acknowledge receipt. Then, of all the
blessed things to make my Christmas special, I arrived home late on
Christmas night to an email of wonderful pictures from this very
special ferrent and her charge.

Same thing happened to me last year. No confirmation. No
acknowledgment. NONE. NADA. ZIP. I spent all of 2011 wondering if the
gifts ever found the intendees? I didn't track last year and still
wonder. At least I know this year they were delivered. Somewhere. I
hope it was to whom they were intended.

Well, this makes picking the 2012 FGT recipients a whole lot easier for
me. I have a growing list of shelters whose postmen, their neighbors,
and area dogs can NOT be trusted.

We Santas recognize that you ferrents do a back-breaking job every
minute of every day...all year. We admire and salute you for that.

You don't have to get all gushy or put a film on YouTube. Just let us
know the packages arrived where intended.

[WY]