From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 23:00:39 -0700
Hey everyone...Seems rosie's sniffles caught onto jack and buckie...
Nothing too searious...just runny noses, runny poop and watery eyes, and
their throats are a little red.  I have a question, I have actually two
bottles of left over antibiotics that I got from the vet for Noodles when
she had a "cold" aka runny nose, sneezing, runny poops, and red throat.
The medicine name is Cephalexin...I will be calling and talking to the
vet tomorrow but if anyone has any insight or suggestions about the
"sniffles" I'd love to hear them...I'm making sure everyone gets plenty
of water to not get dehydrated.

-valerie, and the sniffle bunch Jack, Rosie, and
Buckie, and the un-sniffle butts Mikey and Kokie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_