From:
RICHARD STEPHENS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 04:26:58 +0000
I wish to thank all those who sent suggestions to teach my deaf fuzzy
Harpo they are most helpful!!!

And I am sad to report the passing of Sydney who passed away tuesday
morning of heart failier he was 3 months away from 7 years of age.
He loved to snuggle he would spend hours sleeping in my lap and when
ever I promised some snuggle time and got side tracked he would come
and remind me of the promise. And as a service animal he took his
responsibilities seriously always ready to ease my depression. He would
come and clime into my lap and do what-ever it took to get me to smile
and forget my troubles. He is survived by his cage mates Odo, and
Harpo and two guest's that I am baby sitting Ruico and Echeco!!!!

Bridge greeter would you please check on him he will be looking for
those who went before him Pogo, Samantha, Barnaby, Sandy, Sam, and
Mareta.