From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2010 07:46:10 -0800
Jim is beginning to feel better, I sure do not want a repeat of it
again. It was such a close call, if he went down to 1.0, he would be
dead. Jim wanted to wait a while before going to ER, I said No! you
re going now! I was a Zombie Friday, try to do things and no get and
go. Friday night JoJo crawled up into the chair and went to sleep at
my feet. JoJo loves to sleep with Jim in his chair, with me no way. I
want to say Thank You to the ones who email me.

The ferrets was around our feet, when I was trying to get Jim into his
chair, they were trying to help. Such loving ones.

Angel just loves squash, pumpkin filling. I cooked up a sweet meat
squash yesterday, I had a small bowl of the squash for me to eat, low
and behold here she was getting her face into my bowl, gave up and
let know her have it.

Marie