Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 06:51:05 -0500
Okay I am familiar with Marshall Ferrets.  I know when you get them new
you are to get a book and a thing to send in for warranty and birth
certificate.  I also know that they have a website to go onto for more
information.

Canadian Ferrets.  There is a pet shop now in my area selling these "real
canadian ferrets".  I guess they are marked similiar to that as Marshall
but in reality it is an "I" tatoo, have to look real close and stretch
the ear out.

Anybody have information on "real canadian ferrets" and a website to
possibly view what they say about themselves..... All she has to give
with these ferrets is a guarantee ,postcard size, with little info
besides descent and fixed and a certificate from the vet saying they
performed.

Anyhow these ferrets also arrived at 7 weeks of age to the pet store.
She used to deal with Marshall but has changed over.

I know that Marshalls for me has all that has been available in stores in
this area and all that I've dealt with before and tempermant is good and
all but... Just curious about this new ferret breeder that is coming to
town so any info or help is great about these kids.

Thanks,
Emily