Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 14:24:56 -0500
I would like to put Tess in the Cheweasel Addictions Anonymous please pass
me the number.

Question to all... Does anyone else have a ferret that sleeps with their
eyes were 1/2 shut?  Bandit does this but I only bring it up seeing he slept
on me for most of the weekend.  See my fiancee is in Missouri for work and
I'm left behind in Massachusetts taking care of the kids (2 ferrets) and
myself.  Well seeing I didn't have his daughter or him I let the ferrets
door stay open all day.  Bandit would come out, stand in front of me to pick
him up, then would fall asleep on me.  (I know I'm so lucky for this, he
never did this until after he got sick, vomited, then he got real close to
me.) He would fall asleep with his eyes closed tight and then the next time
I looked down at him they are 1/2 open, he was definitely sleeping!

I did enjoy my time with him.  The poor guy also seems to have a cold.

Hey!!  Has anyone let there ferret check out those Conversation Hearts??
Well I bought some, being Valentines day around the corner.... I was eating
them and Tess almost took my hand off for me to give it to her.  It was a
lick lick chomp thing with my finger in-between!  I mean she fought for it
just as much as the Cheweasel!!!  I just had to share.

em :)