From:
Lisa Weisensale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 16:12:50 EDT
Hey to all FML'ers;

Does anyone have a natural treatment for cleaning "high crime" ares of
the carpet?  Any help would greatly be appreciated and quickly, please,
this stain is dying to be cleaned (yep, you guessed it = i am a clean
freak!)  haha.

Next: Is there anyway possible to stop a ferret from a sneezing attack!
It seems to me that one of the kids seems to sneeze a lot more this time
of the year just as my allergies are kicking in as well.  So, anyone
heard of an idea to calm her allergies the ferret sized way??  Thanks in
advance!

Lisa & Erick
Peanut, Smokey, & Emmie