From:
Aimee Tode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 07:09:55 -0400
Hello fellow ferret lovers, About 2 months ago I posted about how my older
(by 8 weeks) Ricky appeared to be choking the Baby Smokey.  Well, all the
work has paid off and my little critters are doing well, though every now
and then I do seperate them when they're too rough.  Thanks to all for your
support.

My babies got spoiled last week, We bought a 5 story cage, 2 hammocks, a
tunnel and and big ferret ball for them.  The little stinkers loves this cat
toy that has a long stick with frizzlies on the end.  2 cats and 2 ferts
chasing this toy around.

An idea for tunnel toys: I went to the hardware store and bought this 12
foot long tube about 4-5 inches wide and cut it into various sizes.  It was
$3.00!  The stinkers love them.

My Ricky loves the bathtub!  Especially if someone is taking a shower.  He
goes nuts.  He jumps right on in and takes a shower with you.  I can't take
hot showers when Ricky is out.  Ricky and Smokey also have a little plan so
mommy can't take a bath.  Ricky jumps into the tub and takes this plugger
thing and gives it to Smokey (Smokey won't go into the tub) to hide!
Everytime I want to take a bath, I'm have to search for the plugger.

Sorry to babble I'm just a proud mommy.  : )

Aimee, Mike, Ricky & Smokey