From:
Jennifer Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 2009 14:07:27 -0400
Dear Ms. Sara,

I am late on reading my FMLs, but want to thank you for keeping the
bridge lights on and making sure each of our fuzzits can find their way
to the wonderful, raisin-filled beyond. We on the FML are so lucky to
have you to make sure our fuzzits not only get a nice warm reception,
but also that we have you to help them send us a signal to let us know
they made it to across the Rainbow Bridge and are as happy as they ever
were. I do not believe in Heaven for humans, but words cannot express
the comfort you and the bridgegreeters' messages bestow upon those of
us who have hearts and actually grieve the loss of those we love, human
or animal.

Thank you again, and please do not despair, there are more of us who
need you than you realize.

Jennifer and her current lack of Jersey Fuzzbuckets