From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 2009 22:02:42 -0400
Having just arrived home and saying hello to the shelter crew I felt
there was one more thing that I wanted to do before beginning to play
catch up tomorrow.

I would reallly like to thank Dee Gage and all those that assisted
her to present the Midwest Ferret Fellowship Faire in Grand Rapids on
Saturday. As always, she and the others extended their " Welcome "and
the invitation to all to join them for supper after the show. It is
always such a fun and relaxing time. It was great seeing everyone
again and the hospitality can't be beat

Thanks to on and all,
Cindy & Tom Scheidt
The Ferret Villa Shelter

The Ferret Tower of Fun and The Woop Ti Do Slide