From:
Cheryl Nordgulen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 11:07:39 -0800
Lately, these last two weeks, there have been four different shorts of
ferrets on Animal Planet.  I have seen the one for Bridgette three times,
on Amazing Animal Videos, and then on Planet's Funniest Videos, a shot of
three or more bouncing around in a box full of popcorn, the fake stuff, a
shot of a very busy little ferret climbing up to the top of the cupboards
and going over to the sink, and then showing how it got back down, and
then three ferrets in a bathtub playing around, and one pulling the plug
and letting the water out.  So, times are looking up for our fuzzy
friends.  They are soooooooooo much cuter than the average animal.  And,
the hosts might even finally realize that they really make good pets and
are intelligent, also.

Cheryl Nordgulen of Critterpen Ferret Rescue