From:
Sandy E Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 10:59:25 EDT
Hi Folks,

Paw Paw said to let ya'll know that he wants to come out and play too.  Mee
Maw's got him chained to a pooter and won't let him have no fun at all.  His
pooter had to stay at the hospital cause its new tape thingy started fuedin'
with the scanner thingy.  The pooter doctor said that he was gonna put in a
new controller somethin' or other today so that the pooter would quit
fussin' with its ownself.  It should be home tomorrow and we oughta be able
to start writin' some more letters real soon.

The carrot patch is just startin' to come up.  Odie ciphered that there was
about seventy-eleven of them carrots so it won't be no problem makin' sure
that Rosie & Maxie gets the 24 that they askeded for.  We still ain't found
no gold that Paw Paw will let us steal.  He's got some on his fingers and in
his mout but he seems pretty attached to it.  He told us he was gonna plant
some marigold seeds next to the carrots and fertilize them with hot wings.
He said that if we was real lucky, we might just grow us them 24 carrot gold
weddn' wings that the girls is done askeded uf for.  We'll keep you posted.

Hope you gullfriends has a real nice vacation.  Are you taking Ma and Da
with you?  Give Dayna and your new sisters a big ol' hug for us.

We gotta go.  The old folks just finished their breakfast and want their
pooters back.  We'll write more when we can.  Many much hugs and dooks to
everybody.  Special hugs and loves to our brides-to-be.

Tater and Odie - Da Gwooms