Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:57:32 EDT
Well, with the rash of turned in ferrets, its inevitable that some come in
with cages....and thats where this announcement comes in:

We are overrun with cages.  Lots of them - and they won't fit in my attic
(small opening).  So for you bargain hunters, here we go:

I have (1) cage, looks similar to a martins cage, 30"h x 18"d x 36"l - 3
story.  Complete with galvanized tray - and is the plastic coated cage.
$45.00

I have (3) Petsmart 2-story cages - I know they retail for $100.00 -
measurements are 30"h x 14"d x 30"l.  All include the tray.  $35.00 each.

Various small cages that I can't use in my attic - most are the single
story rabbit cages - either with the sliding tray on the bottom and the
entire side is the door, or the single story with a sliding tray with one
large entranceway in the center.  Any of these - $20.00.

I also have carriers - $10.00

I can ship the smaller ones, but prefer to not ship the larger cages - due
to finding a box and the expense.  We are located in Southeastern Virginia
(Virginia Beach) and The Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea" is a 501 (c)3 non profit
association - so any donations over the value of the cage are considered
tax deductible!

Thanks in advance!

Lisa Leidig, Head Ferret
The Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"