From:
Jill Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 May 2010 02:54:12 -0500
Hi! I have a 6 month old male who we bought from petland. Ever since
getting him hes made this really raspy wheezing noise coming from what
sounds like his chest whenever playing or eating or basically doing
anything. At first we thought it was an infection but after trying 2
different anti biotics to clear that up he still continues to wheeze.
So our vet performed xrays and didnt find anything underdeveloped or
wrong with his nose or chest or anything for that matter. Neither did
the 2nd opinion vet. So finally she put him on .24mg of prednisolone
2ce daily and after a week my baby Diesel is still raspy and sounds
like he has asthma. (i know thats not it but feel for the little guy
cause i myself have asthma and know what its like to not be able to
breathe that well). i just want to know if anyone has had any similar
issues or stories or suggestions to fix this problem. petland will be
paying for all the expenses as he came from the store like this and
also with ear mites (not sure if thats relavent or not).

please email me back or post asap. i have to let the vet know his
wheezing is still the same and the latest med hasnt done anything to
help my poor wheezing weasel.

thanks heaps.

love to all furkidds.
-Jill