From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 17:54:54 -0400
I had to laugh at your "toothpaste" - I did the same with nuratacal ...
not to mention I used ferret shampoo instead of mine (same bottle, same
scent) hubby opened cat food instead of tuna, my late uncle picked up a
gainsburger instead of a hamburger for lunch (for some reason, my Mother
kept the gainsburgers in the 'frige) and the list goes on <smile> ...

was wondering if the two tension bars with the plastic could be used as a
barricade??

ferrets are good at breaking up a cat smacking match.  My two gray cats -
one thinks she is the boss, the other knows he is the boss, were smacking
each other, SuperSnooper nipped both on the toes and cats ran - followed
by a ferret.  Stupid cats ran in the same direction!!  fun for ferrets!!

Note to FLO from SuperSnooper - you need to exit the plastic bag before you
chase the cat, drink water or eat your raisin.

Nan and SuperSnooper