From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 13:21:18 -0600
On April 5th FFS, K-FOC, and Stonehenge Ferret Sanctuary will present
"Ferret Care 101" in Newton Kansas at the Newton Activity Center on 5th and
Poplar.  This will be a general ferret care seminar and open to the public.

If anyone has information, brochures, or whatever that they would like for
us to display, please send to:

Ferret Family Services
PO Box 186
Manhattan  KS  66505-0186
 -----

Rep.  Findley said our bill did not get a hearing so it is dead for this
year.  I'm not surprised.  Well, we have 9 months to work on our next
legislative effort.  That also means another year of heartbreakingly
monitoring the exotic animal auctions where ferrets are left without food
and water for as long as 36 hours and placed in tiny cages that are smaller
than a hamster cage.....

Hugs to all. tle