From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 1997 15:57:37 -0700
Great news!

Just heard on the FA hotline that California's AB-363 passed its second
hurdle in the Appropriations committee today, 11-1 in favor!  Yippee!  We
still have a lot of work, though - Jeanne can correct me if I'm wrong, but
AB-363 still needs to go through one more assembly hearing, then another
three-step process through the CaCa Senate, then to the governer's desk.
Any one of these upcoming hearings can make or break the final decision, so
your letter writing support is still very much needed in the coming weeks !!
Stay tuned from CFL, CDFA or others regarding how you can help (even if you
don't live in Calif!) THANKS EVERYONE!

- Jen and the fuzzcrew - Jasmine, Casey and Sammy!