From:
"Bill Gruber,FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 2009 01:18:20 -0500
Okay, you have spoken: I had at least 20 e-mails today asking for
an advertising issue. So, here's the more or less "stock" message
describing the advertising issue and how to submit your "ads".
Please note the proper e-mail address.
                               -----
If you've been subscribed to the FML for a long time you probably(?)
remember the FML advertising issues which I used to send to you every
now and then -- at least in time for end of the year holidays. I
haven't done this for 3 years, but let's try to squeeze one in this
year at the beginning of December.

While I've been really lenient about shelters doing fund raising on
the FML the ad issue isn't limited just to shelters or individuals,
plus people can refer to it over and over throughout the year.

These special all-advertising issues feature a wide variety of great
ferret-related products available from the ferret community. Subscribers
and friends of the FML with a ferret-related product(s) to sell may
advertise at NO charge. This is done strictly because I'm weird --
really, there is no financial incentive involved. (Well, advertisers
have a financial incentive -- I just mean *I* don't get anything out
of it!) For the ad issue, even blatantly commerical entities may
advertise -- the usual FML restrictions don't apply here.

If you would like to participate please send your ads to

Please keep the size reasonable (75 lines or so is reasonable) and
please send plain text only (i.e. no attachments, even without
pictures). Of course, you may include links. The issue will also be
made available on the FML website when complete but I will remove
your ad first if you ask.

If you'd like to get an idea about what to write, the last ad issue
can be found at http://ferretmailinglist.org/FERRETAD19.TXT

Thanks.
Bill