From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2013 17:41:46 -0400
This Ethiopia and Nell drama has been going on for a very long time
now. While I'm completely aware that she's going through an insane
amount of crap to get out of there...and she does have ferrets...and
yes, her struggle is real (or pretty believable)..we've all donated
money....etc, etc, etc....

I'm very tired of hearing about it, I can't be the only one. Multiple
emails a day?? They don't have anything to do with ferrets and their
health/play/etc. I'm about ready to leave the FML.

Nell, I urge you to open up a quick public blog on blogspot/another
hosting site that we can read these updates instead of flooding the
FML and you'll be able to see comments there too.

Sorry

[DG]

[Moderator's note: Well, her off-topic posts ARE placed at the end
of the FML and actually, many DO get rejected, but I'll keep trying
to find the right balance. In general, major life-event posts about
subscribers are allowed but the difficulty is figuring where to "draw
the line" and please the majority of subscribers. BIG]