From:
David Pasquino/Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 1995 19:38:04 EST
For the person who's having trouble with snacks - I'm lucky (???) to have
four little garbage pails.  There are exceptions, but usually what one
doesn't like, the other three do.

Peanut butter (the boys - Geisha likes it, but spits it up - YUKKO!)
Apple (everyone)
Banana (same)
Orange (Gushi & Buster)
Cabbage (same two)
Bread (everyone)
Raisins (EVERYONE)
Pounce Tartar Control treats - Chicken & Tuna (each has a flavour preference)
Yogurt (everyone licks this off my fingers! Same with ice cream)
Ferretone (EVERYONE)
Petromalt (EVERYONE)
Melon (EVERYONE)
Cheerios (EVERYONE)
Pasta (the boys - cooked of course!)

That's all I can think of right now - those are the favourite munchies! All
things are, of course, given in moderation - don't want to give the vets out
there a cardiac!!

Oh Stan, if the person who said they'd mail you their copy of Ferret
Outfitters *does* send that little item to you (I haven't heard from them
either!), could you let me look at it when you're done????  :->

Anyways, it's back to work - happy dooking all!

George and her tribe!

P.S.(My tribe and I may have to take a short vacation - hopefully NOT
permanently so cross yer fingers everyone - this e-mail account will be
dying on December 8th and I might get a replacement one at work but I don't
know yet! eeeeeeeek! I will cancel on the 6th BIG so I won't cause problems,
okay?)
D. Pasquino/G. Peters
Toronto, Ontario

[Moderator's note: Okay.  Hope to see you back.  BIG]